We will access your personal data fairly and lawfully in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 for the sole purpose of continuing to provide the Services to you. The only personal information that is collected by us at any stage is the personal information that you choose to provide to us. For example when you
- Request further information about a programme or service that we offer
- Make a booking on one of our programmes
- Get involved and fundraise for our foundation
- Subscribe to receive one or of our regular newsletters
- Provide feedback reviews on your time on our programme
- Contact us with any other enquiry
- Submit a job application
- Respond to a competition or survey
We may at times combine personal information which you have provided at different points in time to provide a better user experience. In general your personal information will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it. We may also use this information for auditing, analysis and research to operate and improve the services we provide across the group. Where we would also like to use that information to contact you about new products and services, we let you know and ask your permission.
In order to deliver our programmes and ensure you have a seamless service we require you to agree for us to transfer any personal data held by us about you to the placement host or homestay family or to any other relevant personnel and service delivery agents involved with the delivery of your programme with us.